Terms of service for FindPropertyLines.com
By using the FindPropertyLines service you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with all of the following:
- The online map link you receive is not a survey and does not authoritatively locate your property corners or property lines.
- The property corner coordinates produced by our service are approximate and do not have survey grade accuracy.
- Consumer grade electronics that have a GPS feature always have some amount of error in the location and other data produced by the GPS feature and do not have a survey-grade level of accuracy.
- Although our goal is to produce property corner coordinates that are within 30 feet of accurate on average, there will be times when the data you provide combined with any data we find online does not let us achieve this degree of accuracy.
- You shall hold harmless for every reason and under every legal theory, every person, entity and organization that was involved in producing the data that you receive by using our service.
- You shall not file any lawsuit against any person, entity or organization that produced the data that you receive by using our service.
- You shall not use as any kind of evidence in any litigation any of the data that you receive by using our service.
- We can use your online map in our marketing as an example of our services. If you ask us not to use your map in our marketing then we will gladly honor that request.
- The Gmap4 terms of service are incorporated by reference. (The Gmap4 browser app is used to display the online map link we send to you.)
- These terms of service may be amended from time to time.
We do not sell, rent or give away your personal information to anyone. If you say something nice about our service then we might use your kind words as a testimonial and identify you only by first name and state.